• <th id="c9bde"></th>
  • <tbody id="c9bde"><noscript id="c9bde"></noscript></tbody>

        <dd id="c9bde"></dd>

        <th id="c9bde"></th>

        <dd id="c9bde"><pre id="c9bde"></pre></dd>
        1. 電影 The Shawshank Redemption(肖申克的救贖)片段1

          shawshank2-770x470

          You think you'll ever get out of here?
          你覺得你還能出去嗎?

          Me? Yeah. One day when I got a long white beard and two or three marbles rolling around upstairs. They'll let me out. 
          我?能啊。哪天等我長出長長的白胡子 撈到神智不清了 他們就會放我出去


          I tell you where I'd go. Zihuatanejo.
          我跟你說我要去哪 芝華塔尼歐

          Zi-What? 
          芝啥?

          Zihuatanejo. It's in Mexico. A little place on the Pacific Ocean. You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific? 

          芝華塔尼歐 在墨西哥太平洋邊上的一個小地方 你知道墨西哥人怎么說太平洋的嗎?


          No. 

          不知道


          They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. 

          沒有回憶的海洋 我要在那度過余生


          Warm place with no memory. Open up a little hotel right on the beach.
          沒有回憶的溫暖地方 就在海灘上 開個小旅館


          Buy some worthless old boat and fix it up new. Take my guests out charter fishing.
          買條不值錢的破船 整修翻新 載客出海 包船海釣


          Zihuatanejo, huh?

          芝華塔尼歐,是吧?


          Have a place like that, I could use a man that knows how to get things. 
          到了那種地方 我還是需要一個知道怎么搞到東西的人


          I don't think I could make it on the outside, Andy.  I mean, I've been in here most of my life. 

          安迪 我在外面搞不定的 我大半輩子都耗在這兒


          I'm an institutional man now. Just like Brooks was. 
          早已經被體制化了 就跟老布一樣


          Well, you underestimate yourself.

          別小看了自己


          I don't think so.   
          我可不覺得


          I mean, In here I'm the guy who can get things for you, sure. But outside, all you need is the Yellow Pages. Hell, I don't even know where to begin.

          在牢里 我能讓你有求必應 但是到了外面 你需要個電話薄翻翻事情就辦成了 那玩意我都不知道怎么查


          Pacific Ocean? Shit. About to scare me to death, somethin' that big.
          太平洋?拉倒吧 那么大的東西 要把我嚇死


          Not me. I didn't shoot my wife and I didn't shoot her lover

          嚇不到我 我沒開槍射殺我老婆 我也沒開槍打她情夫


          whatever mistakes I made I've paid for them and then some. 

          我犯下的錯都已經償清


          That hotel and that boat...I don't think that's too much to ask. 

          一間酒店 一條破船 我覺得這種要求并不過分


          I don't think you ought to be doing this to yourself, Andy. 

          你就不該有這種念頭 安迪


          This is just shitty pipedreams. I mean Mexico's way the hell down there, and you're in here, and that's the way it is!

          這就是傻X白日夢 墨西哥在這 你在這 天南地北你怎么搞


          Yeah, right. That's the way it is. It's down there, and I'm in here. 

          沒錯 是天南地北的 天涯海角


          I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. 

          說到底 只是一個簡單的選擇 


          Get busy living or get busy dying.

          要么忙著去活 要么忙著去死。

          相關課程
          免費試聽
          (每日一詞)recollection
          【基礎英語】5組自然災害相關的名詞
          (每日一詞)excruciating
          (每日一詞)fatigue
          【基礎英語】跟醒來相關的5個脫口句
          (每日一詞)staunch
          (每日一詞)ominous
          【基礎英語】be on about 絮絮叨叨一直說
          【原版雜志閱讀】 文章預讀:Fewer people are dying in floods in China
          (每日一詞)stadium
          鉛筆英語


          嗯~啊~别揉我奶头~视频_avtt香蕉久久_欧美A级V片在线观看_2002久久精品国产99精品久久