1. So you just heat it up at 300 and leave it in for 35 minutes.
發音：heat it up 連讀；leave it in 連讀；for 的弱讀
搭配：heat something up 加熱（food or a cold room)
e.g. It's freezing in here! Do you want to turn on the heater and heat it up?
e.g. It's still good. Just heat it up a bit.
e.g. Did you leave her a tip?/ How much did you leave?
2. Thanks Karen, but you really don’t have to keep… It’s my take on Mexican lasagna.
脫口而出句子：Thanks Karen, but your really don’t have to…
發音：take on 連讀；
e.g. My take on the problem is that we need to devote more of our resources to expanding our marketing campaign.
e.g. What’s your take on this?
生活詞匯：lasagna [l??zɑ?nj?] 千層面（Mexican Lasagna 做法看下面視頻，選看）
3. It’s nothing. We just don’t want you to think you are alone. Jeff and I are here for you, if you wanna talk. Just can’t imagine what you’re going through.
發音：just/want/can’t 的t都沒有發音； wanna = want to; t+ you 連讀
1)t—d；between 2 vowel sounds/ between a vowel and a L or R, + 輔音 (開頭，重音不變，telephone, attend)
Ability, computer, water, heater, better, matter, university…
Bottle, battle, dirty, forty, thirty, party….
Stop, street, sky…
2) t—略掉（silent t) —after “n”
interview, interstate, international, wanted, don’t, enter, twenty, printer…
3) t 在結尾，可以省略; t+ 輔音， 輔音組合（-ct, -ft, -lt, -st, -pt) 要發真實的t
fat, hot, hat, lot, rat, mat, want ,wait, sit, pot…
connect, soft, lilt, first, slept
Environment (-nt 不發-stop t)
What about me?
4) t + 元音 +n
mountain, curtain, fountain, written, forgotten…
搭配：It’s nothing. 沒事（用于禮貌回復別人感謝）
e.g.'Thank you for the wonderful dinner.'—'It's nothing
e.g. I can't thank you enough, Alan'.—It was nothing
句型：We (don’t) want you to..
e.g. I want you to have it all.
e.g. We don’t want you to feel that way.
搭配：go through 經歷
e.g. I don’t want you to go through what I went through.
go through a divorce
go through a tough time
go through childbirth
4. I’d skip the coffee. It’s terrible. I made it. Hmm? oh, I’m sorry. No. I’m just kidding. I’m Judy. Hi, Jen. Hi
e.g. I skipped breakfast today, so I’m really hungry.
e.g. I never skip lunch, because I get way too tired in the afternoon.
e.g. Can we skip this part?
e.g. Skip it.
連讀：I made it.
表達：I’m just kidding.
5. You come to this group often? uh…no, this is my first time here. Me too. Oh.
表達：You come here often? 你經常來嗎？
用法：This is my first time + doing the
e.g. That was my first time meeting him in person.
e.g. Is this your first time visiting New York?
6. Sorry. I hope this isn’t weird. Do you do real estate?
詞匯：weird 注意和strange 區別
e.g. That's weird. I didn't think I had that much in here.
用法：I hope/I wish …
e.g. I hope we can still be friends.
e.g. I wish we were friends./I wish you were here.
7 . I feel like I’ve seen your face on like a, a bus-bench? You and a cute gay guy?
用法：feel like + 句子
e.g. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut.
e.g. I feel like I'm the only one who cares about doing things the right way.
e.g. I feel like you're hiding something from me.
講解1: 0: 00- 4:53
講解2: 4:53 -7:39